River District Farmers Market
May 3 – October 18, 2014
Saturdays 10 am – 3pm
There is something for everyone at River District’s Farmers Market!
This one-of-a-kind farmers market is the only riverfront market in Vancouver. Come shop for fruits and vegetables, prepared foods, and handmade products produced by farmers and artisans. Stay for live music, a delicious meal at Romer’s Burger Bar and enjoy the waterfront, playground and pier.
Special Offer – With a minimum purchase of $10, the first 100 shoppers will receive a River District Farmers Market tote bag. This offer starts May 3 and will run the first Saturday of every month while supplies last. Shoppers will receive a ticket from the vendor and must redeem it at the Info Tent to receive a tote bag. Ticket does not guarantee a tote bag, first come first served and while supplies last.
Where is the Farmers Market?
The market is located at Kerr Street Plaza – 8683 Kerr Street, one block South of SE Marine Drive. River District supports environmentally sustainable modes of transportation. If you live nearby, please consider walking or biking.
For directions, click here
There are 2 gravel lots available for patrons – map here.
- East Kent Avenue & Kinross Street
- Riverwalk Avenue (between Kerr Street & Kinross Street)
2014 VENDOR LIST
The River District Farmer’s Market is one of the area’s most anticipated events. As the market continues to grow in size and popularity, we need your help in continuing to make it the success that it is. Click here for more information.
Interested in becoming a vendor? We are always looking for more vendors in the farm and prepared foods categories.
- Farmers & Prepared Foods
- Food Cart Vendors (Contact Jessica at email@example.com for information)
- Craft Vendors
MARKET POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
We have complied the Top 5 reasons to shop at the River District Farmers Market:
1) You are supporting the local economy and farmers while preserving agricultural land.
2) Locally-grown food doesn’t travel from far, which reduces fuel emissions.
3) You can meet the farmer and find out how your food was grown.
4) You`ll find fruits and vegetables at the peak of their season that are fresh and tasty.
5) It`s fun! The whole family can plan meals and connect with their community.
For all market related questions, contact Isabelle Bottin, Market Manager, 604-568-9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions about the market or the River District community, please call 604-431-5594.